Sunday, February 23, 2014

Potatoes, Asparagus + Teenage Hens

Pullet "Teenage Hen" Day 2 - 4pm today (2/23/14) and the last Sunday of each month, same time.  First come, first served and please bring cash to pay the breeder(s) directly.  Next Pullet Day is Sunday, March 30th from 2 - 4pm.

Potatoes and Asparagus Crowns have landed!  
Certified Organic Seed Taters: Yukon Gold, German Butterball, Viking Purple, Russet Norkotah, Yellow Finn, Dark Red Norland + FINGERLINGS: French, Red Thumb, Rose Finn and Russian Banana. CROWNS: Jersey Knight (organic) and Purple Passion (not-og). Onion Sets are enroute...

1 comment:

Carla Almaraz said...

Hi. I visited your store yesterday (first time at this location) and enjoyed shopping. But my favorite "thing" was Wendy. She is *so* adorable and crazy looking! She obviously enjoyed my companionship while I carried her around the store for ~15 minutes. Like my chickens, she liked being gently scratched near her butt and rewarded me by "corn-cobbing" my arm while gently "purring." So cute! Oh. And your selection and prices are great! Thank you!